2.10.2009

Tailia

This was Saturday. So precious with her hair in curlers. I love it. And she got her ears pierced since she turns three next week.
...
...
...
And now Monday
Tai and Tia running in living room+Fireplace= 5 stitches and a very fat lip.
This picture is from Monday, she actually got the split on her upper lip but also had a pretty good bite on her bottom lip that you can't really see, so this morning she woke up with the biggest lips ever. I feel bad for her so she gets spoiled.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Thing! Can she really be three? I swear you just had here. They grow up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is still adorable. I cannot believe how good doctors are with sutures these days. It will look just fine when all is said and done. I am sorry that you had to deal with that. Kids...what can you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, poor kid. Hopefully she will heal fast. I can't believe she's 3 already!

    ReplyDelete