11.05.2008

4 days later!





Okay these pictures were taken from my front and back door because I am currently hiding inside my house. Four days ago the pictures below were taken of the kids playing in the leaves. And now...now...sniffle...snow. I'm thinking that I won't shovel and hope that the sun comes out later. Looks like it's time to start pulling out the bibs and the boots. Sigh. On the other hand, it's so beautiful and it feels so clean and fresh. Well you can count on the fact that I will not be playing in it....look for more pictures to follow...the girls have figured out that its out there and have already attempted a jail break...barefoot.

2 comments:

  1. Burrrr Beautiful!
    Barefoot...totally "Poly".
    Enjoy watching the snow from the INSIDE of your cozy home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you stay warm, it's going to be a looooong winter! jk.

    ReplyDelete