11.03.2008

Fall Fun!



So we have begun the shedding of the leaves...well I shouldn't say begun because of this moment I think the entire city is covered in leaves! It makes me a little crazy...but I am withstanding the urge to go out and rake seeing as I would have to do it all again tomorrow too...and the next day. But the kids love it! When they all ran for these leaves we were on our way somewhere so my first instinct was to tell them no but then I figure it's not often that the kids are perfectly entertained with something completely free that doesn't make a mess in the house. :) So I let them play and guess what?! It didn't hurt anything...they were still clean when they were done and I got some cute pictures. I think I sometimes forget that it's okay to say yes. This was a small reminder that it doesn't hurt.




No comments:

Post a Comment