11.04.2009

Where has the time gone?

I have just realized it has been a million years since I have posted a real post. Yes...really...a million. Oi! Where did the time go? Well I'm working...is that an excuse? No...I don't think it's good enough. I think the problem is that I really don't have anything very interesting to say. The kids are in school...we are keeping busy with that. Tailia is sad when the others leave every morning....although she has figured how to play the sad face with daddy...she now has three barbie movies...they are no longer allowed to shop alone together. Um...hmm..Tia lost her first tooth...very exciting...Tala lost his hundredth tooth and knows who the "tooth fairy" is so he decided to come up to me and talk to me about how he thought I should still give him money even though he knows I'm the tooth fairy...harumph...why are they growing up so fast....yes I did still sneak in while he was sleeping and put money under his pillow for my own sake. Let's see...any other news...nope...oh...well I did get a new job which I'm very excited about but nothing special. I guess that's it. But I suppose sometimes no news is good news. Oh and PS... loving the fact that today is November 4th and it hit 90 degrees. Woo!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah a MILLION years!!! I've been waiting...and waiting...and waiting...it was about time you posted something BOZO. But wait I'm such the hypocrite I have to post too...Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete