11.27.2009

Wrapping Presents.

Okay so I really really am horrible at present wrapping. I see those perfect packages Martha Stewart style and long for my gifts to look that good...however there are two problems... 1. I'm too cheap to buy all that stuff and 2. I'm too lazy to take that much time on something that is going to be ripped into......just saying.

So for all you craftiest crafty crafters out there...here is a tutorial from Jessica at How About Orange to teach you how to make these terrific Gift Bows from Magazines! Can you believe it?! I know! Anyways...I know I will make about .... 1 .... of these since....as previously stated I am lazy but I thought that they were so awesome I must tell all my friends. So consider yourselves told.

3 comments:

  1. Reduce, reuse, recycle! These are way cute...but I am completely with you...don't have the time, and don't want to pay the extra money...however, making these would save money, just not the time! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love this site too...but it's almost Dec. and I can't picture myself making these without little helping hands climbing on to the table, pulling papers blabla - yes, my babe is into climbing! NO!! boys don't do that, they sit for 3 hours and read :) Thanks for sharing I will give it a shot so I can at least say I tired. Gotta love those creative and sharing gals out there, that includes you! BTW another recycle idea, instead of wrapping and using magazines how about gift bags like a grocery paper bag (Bashas or other) and stick some christmas stickers huh? It's 2 gifts in 1 then the child can have fun peeling the stickers off too :) Ok I'm stop now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ok I'm stop now" what English is that! So Poly' I meant "Ok I'll stop for now"!! Going back to bed - LOL.

    ReplyDelete