10.24.2008

Church ball is brutal!

Okay so I, me, the grown up, was playing volleyball on Wednesday night and rolled my ankle. It is not pretty. I was debating putting pictures on here but my foot just looks gross, three times its normal size and bruised, so I will just keep those off the internet for now. So we went into the instacare on Thursday morning because I am cheap and didn't want to pay the 100 dollar copay for emergency the night of heh heh. It's okay though cause there was no breaking...I apparently tore some ligaments though. Yummo! They gave me a brace that ties up and wraps around and we got some crutches from DI (again with me being cheap..lol..crutches are like 40 dollars brand new!) since they don't give crutches out at instacare. So I have been hobbling around. But, I've been pushing it, so, now I'm able to bear weight on it somewhat and I can walk/hobble without crutches which is good cause my shoulders are so sore from carrying my fat booty around all day. Ha! In short I'll be fine soon enough.

4 comments:

  1. That last part of your blog was so funny. So Im still laughing, but it's really no laughing matter. I hope you get better, yeah Sapi was sick, so I told Paki he has to stay home with us. hehehe! Yeah, so we missed the big performance:) Try to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trick or treat! Nice Mandy!
    Just in time for Halloween...
    TRY and take it easy, the last thing we want to hear is that you are in a wheelchair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... you make me laugh Mandy. I love it when people are 'for real' like you! I hope your ankle is feeling better soon. I'm sure they're missing you out on the v-ball court!

    ReplyDelete